Tuesday 12 November 2013

shining light on Christmas gift giving



This morning I had to pick up the chair I bought from Vinnies last week.

Of course this meant another chance to shop.
I did pick up a few things from Vinnies but I will show them another day.  My Salvos purchases were very exciting indeed.

I found this amazing lamp at the Salvos and although it was $19.95 I simply had to have it. 




I have been looking for a lamp for the corner of the lounge for some months and at last I found it:  $14.95
It looks perfectly at home already

Still on the theme of lighting - this little desk lamp is perfect for the sewing table.  $2.95.


This fabric is in several pieces but is great for textile art works.   Still at the Salvos this was just $2.99.


Two handy storage boxes, $5.95 and $6.95.




This is a nice little trinket box which will make a great Christmas gift.



And finally some very interesting coasters (another gift).


2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Ahh, this is more like it! Thanks for your lovely long post Dian - this is what opshopping is all about! You find some great stuff :-)

Anonymous said...

The first lamp is so striking, almost deco looking. Great find!