Sunday 3 November 2013

Eltham BSL

Me again. I'm getting lonely - HINT HINT you other opshoppers! OK, on Friday I found these:

Two more rubber stamps.  The lady who is bringing these in is actually one of our volunteers, and has a huge collection of stamps which she is trying to downsize.  I love dragon flies, and the cat paw print was just too cute!
I don't use these hardened glass chopping boards to chop anything; it blunts the knives. But they are great to stand hot dishes on, or just use as a centre 'mat' for the kitchen table. And I love the Willow Pattern, so this one came home with me. $2.
Two small books 20 cents each.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

I love reading these posts but where is everyone? Might have to start posting my own finds!

Anonymous said...

i love reading about your finds too. op shopping is my favourite pastime. i'd definitely post pics of my finds. they are many. Fran

Gina E. said...

Wish you would post your finds Jacqui and Fran!