Thursday 14 November 2013

Books and other things

 Today I popped out to Vinnies, Tyabb Road, Mornington for a bit of shopping.


Two books for the man of the house were first on my list.
$1.00 each.


 A very pretty little bowl - Alfred Meakin - $2.00.
 And then for something really useful.  A tile cutter - ready for when I do the tiling in the laundry.  I am not sure if the price was good or not.  I always prefer to buy secondhand when I can.  $10.00

I am having trouble with the pics on this post but I will keep going any way.  This particular store has lots of fabric in short lengths or sample pieces for $2.00 a piece or bundle.
There is enough of the red and gold to make 6 place mats.  
 



This gorgeous fine doiley was $4.00 and so very pretty.












And finally this very smart heavy cotton will make striking  cushions.. (enough fabric for 4 I think)

This is such a friendly place to shop with lots of variety and excellent pricing, friendly staff and lovely music playing.

No comments: