Tuesday 12 February 2013

I have been opping a lot lately but not taking pics.

Well today I went to three of my favourite shops and I have managed to make a little collage.

First Wilson St in Mornington where I bought the trinket box ($3.00) and the three pretty bowls by H & K Tunstall ($3.00 each) The off to the Salvos in Tyabb Road Mornington where I bought the 3 mags @ .99c each and the barrel bag handbag ($4).   Last stop was the Outlook recycling centre in Racecourse Rd Mornington, where I picked up the little dolls cradle, the dolly house and the lovely Geoff Bade dress for $5.

There are so many bargains out there at present.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the white dress you have in the pictures, so summery and pretty!

cookiecrumbs said...

Nice bunch of finds there! Nice work on the collage too by the way :-)