Tuesday 15 January 2013

25% Off Everything at RSPCA op shop Burwood

Much to my surprise today I found myself popping into the rspca op shop at Burwood - not planned just lucky.  Among the many things I bought was this gorgeous little tweetie. $6 and then 25% off!
  My 16 year old granddaughter will love it.

They are having a 25% off everything sale at present and I managed to pick up lots of bargains.  I asked how long the sale would be going and they told me it would last until they decided they had cleared out enough of their stock.  I hope it will last a bit longer - call in and check it out.

I will try to take some more pics tomorrow.


3 comments:

I Love To Op Shop said...

Love a good op shop sale :-)

Lyndel said...

oh i was there last week. They had a sign in the window NO MORE DONATIONS Sorry we cant accept ANY donations as we've run out of room!

cookiecrumbs said...

Oh I wish i lived closer! I'd be there in a flash!