Friday 9 November 2012

$50

Today I called in at Vinnies Tyabb Rd Mornington and found that everything in store was half price.
Yes everything!!!

Anyway this is what I bought for less than $50.00.

Two small canvases and a small display easel, a beautiful glass bowl, some christmas balls that open up so you can pop a surprise inside.  A red and white tee shirt and a black flouncy skirt, A book about making dolls house dolls and their clothes, a wipe clean table cloth for outdoor meals, some melamine for that table - I love melamine and although I bought two sandwich trays, two small rectangular dishes and a four compartment serving dish, I did leave some for others to buy.  There is a little sewing kit, some glittery hair decorations, some green tissue paper, a wooden planter box, a pink table cloth and napkins, some linen fabric and wedgewood and royal albert butter dishes.  Tins and boxes also found their way into the basket.

You have to agree that I did really well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulastic you!

do you know any ops selling unused and out-of-season undies for men? I need to buy them for my boys. cheers

Lyndel said...

great shopping !!!