Tuesday 9 October 2012

What a great day - Tuesdays are always special - my day. This morning I picked up my friend Anne from Mount Martha and we set out on our journey. First stop was Canterbury Rd Blackburn to visit an Op Shop, then on to Burwood to the RSPCA op shops (my favourites) and after much successful shopping (on my part) we had lunch and coffee at the cafe which is conveniently situated right next to the op shops.
  Gina E I would have loved to have included you in the outing but it was only decided on this morning.  Anne is visiting from the UK. 


I managed to find my usual bargains, stationery and vintage linen.  I also found this nice wall art for the outside.
 These interesting cabinet knobs (Gina E I was thinking of you).


 
 
 
 
 
 
And this door knob for my bedroom door.  Just what I needed. 

4 comments:

Ahka Vintage said...

I love the pictures on the knobs - they look lovely!
AhkaVintage.com

I Love To Op Shop said...

The peacocks are lovely

Gina E. said...

Oh Dian, you are a kind and generous soul! Thank you for thinking of me, and I don't mind that you didn't include me in your trip - we will catch up again soon! The peacock cabinet knobs are absolutely stunning. You have a knack for finding the best things at the opshops you visit!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I had these peacock door knobs as a kid. Small ones on the built in chest of drawers and larger ones on the wardrobe doors. Memories. Thank you.