Saturday 15 September 2012

Beautiful Bedtime



As I get older I am developing a great love of pink. I am reluctant to dress like a six year old at a birthday party so instead I have pink in the bed room and only pink! I struck lucky at the Elipepsy Op Shop in Blackburn with this double bed doona cover and two pilow slips. The cover is reversible with stripes on the other side,  I prefer the floral side because every time I look at it I want to hop into bed. The condition is very good and the cost was only $6.00.

Brenda

4 comments:

Charlie said...

You can't argue with that price! Well done. Look very sleep-tempting.

DIAN said...

Gorgeous for Spring update. I love pink in the bedroom too.

Fran Ponta said...

Wow! I've just stumbled across your blog (don't ask me how I got here....think I started with India Flint) and have loved reading about your op shopping. I'm from Melbourne but have been in WA the last 20 or so years, and all of a sudden I'm homesick!

Gina E. said...

That is a great bargain to find the doona cover complete with matching pillow slips. I'm not a 'pink person' but I can see the attraction for hopping into bed with those pretty bed linens ;-)