Tuesday 31 July 2012

Vinnies Mornington

 I had hoped to have a report on the Bendigo op shops but that trip did not happen so I had to bide my time until today.

A quick trip to the Vinnies op shop in Tyabb Road, Mornington revealed shelves full of goodies.


 This store is always well stocked and the staff are very cheery and helpful.  The stock varies from very precious glass and china pieces to
more modest household needs.
  

There are lots of pictures, mirrors and frames to choose from and you can see one of the jewelry displays too.

I love old pieces of china but resisted this lot - today.












They always have furniture - this varies a lot from day to day but usually includes some good vintage pieces.






The toy department is not huge but they have a good variety at really reasonable prices.


There are lots of books to choose from and if you are looking for childrens classics this is the place to come.


It seems all subjects are covered and there are also plenty of stationery items too.


As well as the books there are plenty of magazines too.

I did shop while I was there but I will save those pics for another day.  suffice to say I had a good time shopping and the staff were happy to help me with my bags.

If you are ever in the area then do call in at Vinnies and there is a Salvos store just a few steps away too.  I will save those pics for later too.

 

No comments: