Wednesday 4 July 2012

Trekking to Rosanna

We trekked up the Princes Highway to visit some sights of Melbourne. Just a hop, skip and jump from Heide Sculpture Garden and Gallery in Bulleen Rd is the CPS Op shop at Rosanna. I had been following Nicole and her great helpers on Facebook and asked her to put aside this lovely flat iron (no steam holes) fantastic for image transfers and other textiley art fusing and ironing ($20). I also picked up a sweet little egg cup ($4) to add to a growing collection begun by some inherited memories from my grandmother.

5 comments:

secondhandrose said...

Love the eggcup!

Gina E. said...

Now that is a brilliant idea - a non steam iron for craft work!!

Ren said...

Ah those irons, they were everywhere when I was little! I think they look space age and very cool. Good find.

cookiecrumbs said...

Nice find, those irons are pretty rare these days!

Corinne said...

I love that egg cup! Isn't CPS great? :)