Monday 30 July 2012

My lack of posting in no way reflects my lack of op-shopping. Quite the contrary: things were getting almost out of hand as I went for a Sunday morning walk and stumbled upon a Sacred Heart Op-Shop (cnr Inkerman and Hotham) open on a Sunday! A SUNDAY? This is just one of the dresses I bought. I think I bought two and a top and a skirt and some jewellery and..... the list goes on


I love this dress . My terrible photo doesn't really show how fetching it really is. It's Quick Brown Fox and was about $7. I predict I will be wearing it non-stop and makes a welcome addition to my wardrobe of op-shop dresses. I can highly recommend the Sacred Heart Op-Shops. A bit more upmarket (not in Reservoir anymore Toto) but have some lovely stuff.

Here is the cutest little clock I found in the op-shop where I volunteer once a month.
I paid a nominal amount for it. It's a happy little thing.

Speaking of happy here's two more pieces to add to my little Dutch Corner. I found these at the Salvos in Preston. How could I resist?
The little blue pot is actually a mustard jar given to me well over 20 years ago from my mother (in fact I took it from her cupboard). The cow I bought months ago from Epic op-shop.

3 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh yes the frock is glorious and I think it will be on super-high rotation - it's such a beautiful colour and cut and what a beautiful collar:). Lucky score with the clock and your Dutch collection is coming along nicely:)) xo

Stella said...

Hey thanks so much PYSU - can I say how much I love your blog? I love your blog. It's great and your clothes are really inspiring. I will be a slavish follower.

cookiecrumbs said...

Love the collar & sleeve detail on that dress! And the clock is so sweet.