Tuesday 5 June 2012

Just as well I was asked to fill in at the BSL on Monday afternoon for another volunteer off sick. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen these: Stunning ceramic platter for $6.

Two bundles of lace for 50c each and some iron-on bling for patchwork (20c each)

Denim coin purse 50c.

Aboriginal art tote bag - free. (somebody left some donations in this, and didn't want the bag back).

Gorgeous vintage supper cloth $3.

Today I was over at Malvern and came home via Ashburton to visit some of those great oppies. At The Ashburton Community shop I found some great fabrics - two decent lengths of cotton fabric for $4 each, a smaller piece of blue cotton fabric for 50c and a length of wadding for $2.

At the Salvos near Warrigal Road I found some Blue Wrens wrapping paper for $1, two vintage doilies for $1 and 50c, and a five drawer file thingy which (going by the labels) someone had used for their household bills, but it will be perfect for some of my craft supplies - $5!!






3 comments:

FrolickingFroggy said...

Oooh, I have platter envy!

Silvia said...

Oh that platter is just beautiful and you did find some good bargains.

Anonymous said...

I've got one of those sets of drawers in my bathroom - perfect to keep all my makeup and creams, etc, tidy. Good bargain.

Jules