Monday 26 December 2011

My recent finds

I've been a very slack poster - I think this is my second, even though almost all my clothes are from op-shops. Finding the time to sit down and post is a bit tricky. Anyway, here are my recent purchases. All practical stuff. I needed new tops, since I've changed shape a bit since my baby was born 11 months ago. The skirt is pure silk and it's really soft and cool to wear. The T'shirts are all comfy and super cheap. This lot was from one shop, and I spent somewhere between 5 and 6 dollars for each item.

And the shop? Bargain Browser, 9 Anderson St, Yarraville +61 3 9687 6307. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm; Sat 9am-4pm

Merry Christmas for yesterday and happy op-shopping for 2012!



2 comments:

Gina E. said...

A nice new wardrobe there, Ren. Well done!

Ren said...

Thanks Gina. There's lots of toys too, but I'm not entirely sure there are 3 year olds that visit this site?? My big boy is a very good op-shopper!