Tuesday 6 December 2011

BSL Eltham Monday.

The donations are pouring in thick and fast as it gets closer to Christmas. People must be feeling a need to empty their homes of old stuff in anticipation of new stuff they are buying, or hope to receive as gifts! I bought a few oddments while I was working this afternoon.
Kitchen paper towel holder, $2. I've been meaning to buy one of these for years! After I'd left the opshop, I was in a shopping mall and saw these exact same holders for $11.95.


Pretty fan, 50 cents.


Beaded necklace, $3. I love the colours in this, it will go with a lot of my clothes.


Plain black skirt, $4. Hooray - I will be able to throw out the last black skirt I bought about 15 years ago!


A Beswick Coronation mug, $15. I have no idea what this might be worth, but I got it for a friend who collects Royalty memorabilia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good finds, all practical stuff you actually need and will use! I love that kind of op-shopping. I've also got a collection of op-shop jewelry. Love it when I get complemented on them too!