Wednesday 30 November 2011

Fair@Square fashion show and festival

If you're wondering where I've been, I am putting a fashion show on for Fair@Square festival this Friday so have not had time to get to the op shops! I know it's not exactly op shopping, but I think most of you are eco-minded and might enjoy the show, some of the clothes and accessories are made of second hand things, so there is at least a bit of a link to op shopping!
If you want to buy tickets there are still some available
here. The festival is on at Fed Square this weekend and will have all sorts of fair trade and eco-friendly gifts, plus talks and activities. And even if you don't buy anything, if you have old crappy makeup you want to get rid of in a responsible manner, bring it to the festival and the lovely folk at Adorn will help you detox!
Hopefully I'll be back with some op shop posting in the near future when things have calmed down. See you at the festival?

No comments: