Tuesday 22 March 2011

Temcare Op Shop bursting with great buys!

Came across the Temcare Op Shop in Station Street, Oakleigh today.
I haven't been there for a number of years as the price tags were quite steep.
But imagine my surprise to find that not only the prices have shrunk but the oodles of goodies waiting to be snaffled up!
When did this happen and why didn't I get the memo?!

Stacks of craft stuffs, china, pottery, silverware, clothing, the works - and all very reasonably priced.
I got my son some childrens classic books for 50 cents each, stencils and souvenir tea spoons, again all for 50 cents.

For those whose fingers are getting itching to start knitting/crocheting there is a big basket full of lovely yarns and a container full of needles, there are a lot of bags of stamps behind the counter for stamp collectors, some fab books and plenty of great donated vintage pieces to have a gander at, while there were some fab dolls on the counter - something for everyone!

1 comment:

Clothes Martha Loves said...

Thank you for the update. I look forward to adding this one to my long list of op shops to visit!