Tuesday 8 February 2011

Christmas Cards


Thank you for the invitation to post to this blog which I have been enjoying reading for some time.
I had time to visit Savers in Greensborough today. I came away with three brand new packs of Christmas cards - with the label “Earth greetings – every pack plants a tree” - for $2.99 each – and I bought two! That was 60 new cards for less than $6. As they had been packaged up , I did not know exactly what I had purchased till I got home and was really pleased to see a variety of cards. Made in Australia, 100% post-consumer recycled. They are blank inside. I still love to send Christmas cards so cannot wait till the end of the year to use these.

2 comments:

Nelly said...

isnt it wonderful that some people are not hoarde/ savers/ just in case for later people like us? Otherwise we wouldnt get such great bargains lol
I am on an opshop ban this week its been hard but have mace 4 days so far will see how long I can stand it for in the meantime I live thru all you ladies and your wonderful finds.

secondhandrose said...

Very nice score!