Tuesday 19 October 2010

Weekend Finds


Note: delay in posting this up because my internet has been playing up :)

I got this lovely belt for only $2 on Saturday at the Mornington Vinnies. I'd never been to the op shops down here and I must say I was very impressed. Both the Vinnies and Salvos stores were quite big and had a great range of items for sale. The Vinnies in particular had quite a few antique-ish pieces of furniture (chairs, tables etc)! I also loved the window display that the staff in the Salvos store had done with their stock.. a Spring Racing inspired display with outfits and racing items (boots, riding crop etc).

The white singlet underneath is a Witchery number I got for $3.99 or so, and the grey/silver Esprit wrap top for $5.99 both from Dandenong Salvos a few weeks ago.

Also, if anyone is in the Mordialloc area, the Lions op shop on the main street is having a sale, 50% of some of their winter stuff (scarves, jackets and jumpers from memory). I managed to pick up a Pyrex glass lasagna dish for only $5 at that shop so would definitely recommend a trip down to check it out!

No comments: