Sunday 30 May 2010

Another Bargain in the South East


I couldn't NOT share this gorgeous alpaca wool knit (French Connection) I picked up on Friday for only $8.99 at Salvation Army, Noble Park!

This store is much bigger than the one I mentioned in my last post - there is lots of furniture like sofas, dinner tables, desks etc. There is a bigger range of types of garments in this store, but I still think there are better quality items and definitely more brand names at the Dandenong store. This store does have way more mens wear than the other store though, quite a bit more actually. There is also a really decent book selection at this store!

Happy opp-ing :)

5 comments:

Justine de Jonge said...

Is that the big warehouse one on Princes Highway? I used to go there all the time. Amazing finds!

Jac said...

That's the one! I completely agree, it is full of awesome finds! :)

. said...

Amazing find!
I must go there someday.

http://under-citylights.blogspot.com

Fourth Daughter said...

I love that one too, although it's so big it's nearly overwhelming.. I got some amazing bags there the last time I went... http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/2010/05/bagging-bargain.html
By the way there is another op shop next to the Vinnies and Salvos on Lonsdale St Dandenong now, it's the Uniting Care one. Not quite grungy enough for me yet but I will be keeping a beady eye on it!!

Jac said...

I've seen that new one.. it's a bit pricier, but there are some awesome brands (ie: Alannah Hill cardigans!!)

It hasn't been open long so maybe give it some time and it will get more in :)