Wednesday 27 January 2010

Nursery purchases, before and after.

I have been on the lookout for a bookshelf and laundry hamper for a while now both on ebay and thrifting. Finally, I found both on my thrift trip over the weekend. Both are cane and in pretty good condition. I get so excited and I love LOVE finding items during my trips. Don’t get me wrong, I usually don’t find anything but sometimes you just get so damn lucky! Items were from Salvo's & Vinnies in Hoppers Crossing.

I wanted these in the nursery so they obviously needed to be repainted white. This is my first “project” with spray paint so I really didn’t know what I was in for. It’s very shabby chic but it works.




 
vintagefokus.blogspot.com

3 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

You have a great eye, the revamped cane work looks super cool!

VintageFokus said...

Thank you I purr-Furr to Craft!

Very encouraging when I get good feedback :)

www.vintagefokus.blogspot.com

Gina E. said...

Wow! They look great, well done!