Wednesday 2 September 2009

Kew, Hawthorn & Balwyn Booty

Yes, I've been wondering where everyone has been of late too (Running Amok...) and thought if I displayed some recent acquisitions maybe others will follow suit.

This be the cup from which I drinks me tea every day.

This here Gold is a milk jug and coffee pot.

Assists in wench seeking at night.

One orange, one red - I'll have ye head.

Fer storin' me featherrrs.

Mikasa sugar bowl and milk jug - aarrrrr.

Brief but punchy post, no? Short on time. Have no idea what's with the pirate speak, sorry.

AVAST!

5 comments:

Running Amok With An Ax said...

Ahoy! I love the coffee pots, I've yet to find anything as nice.

Gina E. said...

I am always tempted by tea and coffee pots, not to mention mugs, cups and saucers, but I resist buying, simply because I don't have the space to store more stuff in my kitchen apart from the things that are in use!
I'm still on the opshop scene, but keep forgetting to take pictures of what I find. Most of it is craft stuff anyway - magazines, trims, odd pieces of fabric. If I find anything interesting soon, I promise to photograph it!

Erin said...

I really love the second one down! Rockin' retro.

SHIZUKA said...

great finds:) i like the last mikasa set, very cute x

Anonymous said...

I like the red jars you got.
I'm hoping to find something similar to wrap home made Christmas gifts in this year. Op shopping trip next weekend! Even if I can get clear ones it will be worth the trip.