Monday 12 January 2009

I've been hiding!


Op Shopping Adventures, originally uploaded by Spices for Violet.

It's been an awfully long time since I've posted anything on my blog or this one... I blame having an all-consuming job! Now that I am on holidays, I was able to hit the op-shops in Warragul (country Vic. - 1hr 10 mins east of Melb)
1. Chair - $10.
2. Belts - 3 for $5.
3. & 4. Picture Dictionary - $1.
5. Little Golden Books - 50c each.
6. Children's Picture Book - 50c
7. & 8. Vintage Patterns - 25c - 50c each
9. 10. 11. 16 - All plates $1 each (made in England)
12. Basket - $2 (my favourite of the day)
13. Nanna Dress - $6
14. & 15. Apron - $1

(You can see more detailed photos at my flickr or my blog)

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Those are fantastic finds, thanks for sharing :)

conanima said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.