Thursday 27 November 2008

{old finds}

I found these two treasures back in May of this year, long before I started blogging about op-shopping goodness!
I seem to have a knack for finding gorgeous linen, the pink sheet pictured is part of a DOUBLE bed size set, flat sheet + fitted sheet + pillow cases = $7.50

White coat is a little girls size 2 and in MINT condition, pure wool, genuine vintage and a few small marks on the front that I think will come out with a hand wash - $9.50. I almost fell over myself to get to this coat when I saw it, there was a lot of squealling with delight when I brought it home.

The best part is that this will probably fit my baby girl Cait next winter.......bring on the snow I say!
Jxx

1 comment:

Casdok said...

You do certainly have a talent!!

Thank you for your comment. When i first noticed people filming C - i did just as you suggested. But i do like your tee shirt idea!