Friday 15 August 2008

A new shop

Hi, everyone

I am happy to be able to share some news with you all, fellow treasure hunters. Vinnies head office and Warehouse shop has moved to 99 Dohertys Rd, Altona, off Grieve Pde. Very easy to get to. Beautiful new store, lots and lots of books. It opened last week and this was my second visit today, they have been very busy and a good turnover of stock. Here are just a few finds.

A gorgeous pillow case, for 50c.
A ?single sheet, in cotton, for $2
And the best find, 2 curtains, quite narrow but long, with backing fabric for $2 each. I also found another single sheet for $2. Plenty of books, and my little one was entertain by the toys section. Lots of couches and tables in the shop today.
Better go and prepare my fabrics for their next use!
Cheers.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I got the flyer today when I went to Vinnies in Hoppers Crossing. I must check it out next week.

Trish Hunter said...

I love your blog.
And argh some of the pillow cases/sheets that you guys get drive me wild with jealousy!
I have a blog myself...
feel free to lurk and see my finds, perhaps you'll be jealous of some of my ones :)

Trish

http://trishhunterfinds.blogspot.com/