Friday 3 August 2007

A clutch with a touch of Bottega Veneta




OK - the lovely Amelia has asked me to contribute some of my 'best ever' op shop finds. This is one of them. I 'think' it is from Savers on Sydney Road but don't quote me - it's an old purchase. Of course it's not Bottega Veneta but it does have the woven leather look going on, although in this instance it's plastic. I'm sure Stella McCartney would charge her vegan celeb buddies a bomb for something like this.

I love it because it's the perfect going out bag, robust enough to withstand ciggie burns, being danced on and around, drop kicked....you name it, this bag has probably seen it. It also has a long chain strap if you want to make like Mischa Barton with her Chanel handbag.

All this for the grand total of $5.

No comments: